Wednesday, April 11, 2007

4-11-07 Something a little different

Now, no one will ever accuse me of not posting enough pictures of my kid on the web. However, with all the pictures that actually get posted, it is really only a fraction of the actual number of pictures taken at a time by Natalie or me.

Today, I have posted all 63 pictures taken during todays "photo shoot", all taken by Natalie. Abby is getting a bit mobile and is starting to reach out and grab for everything, and today that included the camera, so things get fun.

Normally I will pick what I think are the best pictures, or the best faces, or whatever. Today you get to see how hard those decisions can be. :-)

None of these pics have been altered in any way, and there will be minimal commentary if any.































































No comments: