Thursday, December 28, 2006

Non-Baby Randomness

Not that any of us are sick of baby pictures... how could anyone be tired of that cute little face?

But I figured I ought to post something else fun, just for kicks.
I've chosen a couple of videos I 'stumbled' upon for your viewing pleasure...

First - this video will be weekly fair for my daughter I think when she gets older. What way to learn (nearly?) every nation in the whole world!



This is a guy who creates some pretty rad 80's art with spray paint. Sound lame? I thought so too until I watched it happen...
.

Now this last video is actually a music video... and it's not just any music video, it's a rap music video by none other than DMX... now the funny thing is, that when I began watching this, my first thought was, "who is this lame Christian Rapper trying to be DMX?" But then I realized that it was DMX himself... which sparked all sorts of conflicting mental debris to float about my brain. I think I'll let you watch and come to your own conclusion... however the very end kind of cleared things up for me...


Anyway... back to taking pictures of my Baby!!

No comments: