Friday, November 23, 2007

Gettng Dressed and Going to Brunch

We got invited to go to an old friends for brunch.
As Abby was waiting for mommy to get her clothes out, she decided to pick out an outfit for me.

Actually she picked out several, and then couldn't decide on which, so she kept putting some back and then pulling them out again. Only one pair of shorts left!

hmm, this shirt goes with these, but not those... hmm

I don' think I like this white shirt...

Back in the drawer you go...

These Khaki shorts too..

and the green ones... but wait, these Khakis are OK..

Maybe he can wear them both!!


So whaddya think mom... will he like what I picked out?

Maybe you should tell him you did it...

OK, I'll put some away...

nahh....

This shirt is not so bad after all!


Where there's a dog, you can be sure Abby will find it out.





Our little girl is getting so big...

No comments: