Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Christmas in NY

I had opportunity to go into the city just before Christmas to see a performance of Handel's Messiah. It was incredible. Here are some highlight photos... You can find a more extensive collection on my facebook page if you are so inclined.




I love this one.. looks like its right out of a horror film or something...


Rockefeller Center is at my back, and that's Saks 5th Ave in front. Saks has this very cool light show with music and those snow flakes... I taped part of it and will post it if I can ever bet my editing software to work on this lame operating system (XP64) - [not to get off topic, but Vista and the x64 OS' are from the Devil and should be sent back to where they came.]

The very large tree.


Notice the man on his knee under the statue....


We happened to witness this proposal... very sweet.

And since I never said it publicly - MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR to all who wander here.
(Only 9 days late... It's been worse)

No comments: