Friday, June 05, 2009

Total Eclipse of the Heart... Reconsidered

If, like me, you grew up in the 80's then you know the song mentioned in the title of this post. I admit that I enjoyed this song quite a bit in those days of leg warmers, florescent colors and huge hair...

That being said, I had completely forgotten about the video... I recall having seen it numerous times when the song was popular, yet I do not remember it being so completely off the wall and nonsensical. The song may tell a story, but whatever that story may be is completely lost is the insanity that is the video, and some folks have helped to make that unequivocally clear.

Enjoy - I thought this was HILARIOUS.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I just heard the real version on the radio and couldn't get the creepy music video out of my head. Thanks, Greg! (And what are the odds...how often can that song be on the radio, anyway?)