Thursday, September 27, 2007

I ought to be flippin' RICH

Today alone, I have received notification that I have won over 10 million pounds sterling in at least 4 different random e-mail drawings as of 1pm. Not to mention that 5 different people would like me to share in the estate of a recently deceased loved one, only because I am a God-fearing man. And that is beside the several barely legal offers to 'transfer' funds from 'idle' accounts in off shore banks, which would net me a very modest handling fee in the 7 figure area...

I should be absolutely filthy stinkin' RICH...

Fortunately, I'm not stupid...

I HATE SPAM.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can remember when they didn't send those kind of emails to us...crazy man, it just shows how desparate people are for wealth and surprise inheritance...man I can only imagine how many people actually do follow up with them :(